Friday, May 2, 2008

Looking for more beta testers

Things are going well and the game is in a playable state with enough "content" to test all systems in a more official way.

So I'm looking for people that would like to join the closed beta to help test everything and give me feedback on what might be essential to add to get an enjoyable play experience.

There's still stuff in development like players' rankings, the art for characters still has to be changed and documentation to be written but it's ready to get more people.

So if you're interested, send me an email at publicationsdumensonge [at] gmail [dot] com

I'll let few people in at first and more as time goes depending on the requests I receive. I'll write back to selected people probably on sunday this week with instructions.

Closed beta will go on as long as necessary. Testers need to be patient as I won't give any ETA for now.

0 Comments: